Over 1,800 Busy Bees are needed to help make the Queen Bee Half Marathon buzz in it’s sixth year! Most of those volunteers are part of a non-profit organization helping to raise money towards that charity while others are individuals. If your organization is interested in becoming one of our Busy Bee groups please fill out the information in the application box below.
If you are an individual interested to take part in the fun please complete these steps to register:
- Click here for the volunteer registration page: https://
flyingpigmarathon. volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/? start_over&id=41982
- Enter the following password to access available volunteer shifts: individual
- Click to “check” the small box next to the highlighted timeframe that works best for you
- Enter required information
- Check waiver box, sign name and click “Sign Up to Volunteer” to submit your information
Volunteers are needed to help at the Friday Bee-U-Tique, fluid stations, fun stations, finish line and many other areas that make up the Half Marathon and Medpace 4Miler.
Questions? Contact Jeanette Kiely at jeanette@flyingpigmarathon.