Please read carefully before registering for any event(s).
- No refunds are permitted.
- Participants unable to participate may pick up their packet and also their premiums (shirt, poster) during expo hours.
- Participants unable to pick up their own race packet may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Please fill out the Packet Pickup Authorization Form and give it to the person picking up your packet. They will take the completed form and a copy of your photo ID to the expo and show the volunteer handing out race packets.
- Participants may switch races. Switches can be made through 10/10 here. After this date switches must be made at the expo, pending that your race is not sold out.
- Participants registered for the half marathon event may defer their registrations to 2019 by completing the deferral process online by 10/10. To defer your entry, click here. After deferring your entry online, you will receive a confirmation email from our registration partner, Race Roster, with further instructions on how to register for the 2020 event using a deferral code. You will not be automatically registered for the 2020 event.
- Transfers are now available through 10/10. Existing participants can transfer their Queen Bee Half Marathon or 4 Miler entries to another person by clicking here and scrolling down to the transfer category. To complete the transfer, you will need to have your transaction number and email address associated with your original registration. After completing the transfer form online, you will then receive a code which you will give to the new registrant. The new registrant will use that code to complete their entry online.
Additional questions related to registration can be emailed to email@example.com