Kroger Packet Pig-Up Instructions
Thank you for choosing to join us for the Kroger Packet Pig-Up for the Flying Pig Marathon, Queen Bee and TQL Beer Series events! We have missed seeing you cross our finish lines this year and are excited to celebrate you at this event. Please read below for detailed information and instructions for this weekend’s event.
When & Where
Friday, October 16
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 17
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Crossroads Church Oakley Campus
3500 Madison Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45209
Please enter off of Vandercar Way
Map (click to interact)
(Please note that you will need to enter the parking lot off of Vandercar Way. GPS directions may direct you to other entrances.)
From I-71 North: Take Ridge Rd. Exit 8A. On the exit ramp, follow the signs to veer right onto Marburg Ave. After approximately a half mile, turn left onto Vandercar Way and follow the signs to enter.
From I-71 South: Take Ridge Rd. Exit 8. Turn right off the exit onto Highland Ave. Turn right onto Kennedy Ave. and go approximately ¾ mile. Turn right onto Madison Rd. Turn right onto Vandercar Way and follow the signs to enter.
From the Norwood Lateral/Rt. 562: Take Ridge Rd. exit on the left. On the exit ramp, follow the signs to veer right onto Marburg Ave. After approximately a half mile, turn left onto Vandercar Way and follow the signs to enter.
Upon exiting the pickup event, you can turn left or right onto Ridge Rd. Turning left will direct you to on-ramps for I-71 north and south as well as the Norwood Lateral.
P&G, Dole, UC Health, Skyline Chili and GU will be on-site with free samples and coupons! Our friends from Fleet Feet will be there to greet you with cheers.
We’ll have the Flying Pig and Queen Bee mascots available for photos, presented by Health Carousel, (just a reminder you’ll need to stay in your car the entire time – we’ll post the photos later for you) and FC Cincinnati’s mascot Gary will be on-hand at select times too!
3 Sweet Girls Cakery will also be on-site selling an assortment of your favorite Flying Pig & Queen Bee cake pops, cookies, cupcakes and other sweet treats. Prices range from $4-6. Cash and credit accepted.
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked for your last name and how many people you’re picking up items for.
- Please drive slowly and carefully! We’ll have volunteers and staff throughout the parking lot working to direct traffic and make this a great experience. We appreciate your patience!
- After the P&G giveaways, the line will split alphabetically. Please follow the signs. If you’re picking up for multiple people, you’ll only need to be in the line for the last name of the person designated to pick up. If there were additional participants with the same mailing address as you, those items have been consolidated with your items for pickup.
- Due to health requirements, we ask that you wear your masks throughout the pick-up process and will be required to remain in your car at all times.
- We’re sorry, but we cannot accommodate shirt size exchanges at this event.
- This pickup event is only for participants that have selected a pickup time. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to accommodate surprise guests.
Thank you again for joining us for the Kroger Packet Pig-Up! And a special thank you to Crossroads Church for hosting us!
Registration for 2021 events is open. Virtual registration is open for all 2021 events. As government approval and health protocols are adjusted in the coming months for in-person events, Pig Works will be adjusting its registration policies as well. Virtual participants already signed up will have first choice, when guidelines allow, to stay virtual or to transfer to in-person registration. We hope to fly with you again in 2021 as we look Forever Forward!
– The Pig Works Team