We appreciate your patience, support and understanding as we made the difficult decision to cancel our remaining 2020 in-person events, including the Queen Bee 14K Registration.
We understand your need to make personal choices, but please remember Pig Works is a non-profit whose mission is to support charities in the Greater Cincinnati community. We respectfully ask you to complete your event(s) virtually, as your financial support is vital to the ongoing success of our organization.
Below are the options for participants who are registered for the in-person, October 9-11, Queen Bee Weekend.
Virtual Event: Complete your fall Queen Bee event with an engaging virtual experience and receive your medal and shirt in the mail. More information regarding pick-up and shipping options will follow.
- Giveaways: Beginning August 1 through October 10, we’ll have a weekly giveaway for registered fall virtual participants. Each week, we’ll randomly select winners to receive Ultimate Air vouchers, ASICS shoes, a variety of merchandise, registrations to our 2021 events, gift cards and other sponsor offerings.
- Virtual contests: Follow us and engage on our Facebook and Instagram pages for weekly contests and giveaways.
- New this year – Snout & Stinger Challenge: Earn an extra medal by participating in the Queen Bee Half Marathon or Medpace 4 Miler and either the Flying Pig Marathon, powered by P&G, or the Flying Pig Half Marathon, presented by Paycor. You will be automatically included in the challenge by registering for both races and both spring and fall virtual participants are eligible for this challenge.
- Participate for a cause: Charities across the Greater Cincinnati region need our help now more than ever as they continue to support the communities they serve. Every participant has the ability to participate for a cause, with 100% of your donations raised going directly to the charity of your choice. Click here for more information.
- Tracking & Results: Leading up to the virtual event, you’ll receive a digital bib download, instructions to track manually or via the ASICS Runkeeper™ app (optional), and access to a results page where you can compare your finish time to your friends. After submitting your results, your finisher’s certificate will be sent to you, as a keepsake or something to share with pride on social media.
- What is a virtual event? Click here to review a number of frequently asked questions we have identified to help with your decision.
2.) Donation: As we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, you can convert your registration to a donation and receive the tax write-off as well as 25% off registration for a future Pig Works event in 2021.
3.) Deferral: Free deferral to one of the future Queen Bee weekends scheduled for 2021, 2022 or 2023.
We ask that you select the option that fits you best by July 31, 2020. If you allow the deadline to pass, you will be entered, by default, into the virtual event. We have a no refund policy; however, we realize this is an unprecedented time and the above options may not work for everyone. If you feel you have extenuating circumstances, we will consider your request via email at registration@
- You MUST make individual selections for every event you are registered for. For example, you must make individual selections for all other Pig Works events you are registered for including the Hudepohl 14K/7K and Flying Pig Weekend events.
- If you registered multiple participants including family members through your Race Roster account, they MUST make individual selections for their own registrations if they claimed their registrations in their own Race Roster account. If their registrations are listed in your Race Roster account, you will need to make selections for those registrations. Updating your individual registration will not update other participants associated with your Race Roster account.
- Your status as Queen’s Court will be honored and maintained regardless of which option you select.
UPDATE YOUR REGISTRATION
To make your selection by July 31, 2020 please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Race Roster dashboard
- Click the blue “Edit Registration” button
- Under the Registration Questions tab, make your selection
- Click “Save & Exit” to apply your choice
*NOTE: if you are registered for more than one event, make this change for each event distance in your dashboard
Set Up Fundraising
Update Your Registration
If you are unable to make this edit in your Race Roster dashboard, email us at registration@
Thank you once again for your continued support of the Queen Bee Half Marathon. You will receive an email confirming your selection on August 10. We can’t wait to see you in person in 2021!
Stay safe and healthy!
– Pig Works Team